• Lagos – Apapa Port
• Port Harcourt Port
1. Train operational personnel in first line technical problem solving for Access Control, CCTV, Fire Detection, Car Barriers, and other security devices.
2. Maintain building systems
3. Operate and maintain all mechanical and electrical systems
4. Produce weekly and monthly reports on facilities maintenance
5. Handle all first line technical problems in the region and provide a point for all technical faults on above mentioned systems.
Project Manager Job Conditions
Normal working conditions on standby 24/7
Required Skills for this position
At least 2 years experience comprising:
• Experience in maintenance of building and infrastructure systems such as CCTV Cameras and access control systems
• Must be an IT literate
Job Vacancy Qualification
First degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering with very strong computer operating systems
Age 25 -30 Years
• Interested candidates should send their resume to Vacancy deadline: on or before Friday, 12th of August 2011.
7 Toyin Street Ikeja
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!