CHAN Medi-Pharm Ltd/ GTE, a Christian Health Association of Nigeria (CHAN) company is today the oldest and largest drug distribution NGO in Nigeria. The company has expanded to acquire a large asset base with Headquarters at Jos and six zonal drug depots within Nigeria.
With a vision to be "the preferred partner in health care", the company is seeking to recruit dynamic and performance driven individuals to fill the following vacancies
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- Hold a minimum of a B. Pharm. with one (1) year experience.
- Good Microsoft Office skills and exposure to Inventory Management Accounting package.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Persons with first degree in Health or Life Sciences, Business Administration or any other Social Sciences and two (2)years of high performance in Logistics and Distribution of health commodities are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate should not be more than 30 years of age.
- The ideal person shall be responsible for coordination of Logistic activities for the company.
- The successful candidate shall report to the Technical Officer-logistics.
How to apply
To apply, please send your C.V and a covering letter electronically not later than 17th January 2012 to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org