Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the posts of teaching and non teaching staff in the Muslim Community Centre, Abuja.
1.) Assistant Class Teacher:
- Candidates must have NCE with at least 1 year teaching experience.
2.) English Language Teacher:
- Candidates must have B.Ed/B.Sc Ed English Language with 5 yrs teaching experience.
3.) GSM Repairs and Maintenance Teacher
- Candidates must possess B.Sc Ed/B.Ed Electrical/Electronics (teaching for electrical installation and GSM repairs).
- Post graduate qualification is an added advantage in each of the vacancies.
4.) Marketing Teacher
- Candidates must have B.Ed/B.Sc Ed/HND/ND Marketing with 5yrs teaching experience.
5.) Clothing / Textile Technology
- Candidates must have B.Ed/B.Sc Ed Clothing & Textile Technology.
6.) Catering Teacher
- Candidates must have B.Ed/BSc/HNO in Catering & Hotel Management with 5 years teaching experience.
7.) Mathematics Teacher:
- Candidates must have B.Ed/B.Sc Ed Mathematics with 5 yrs teaching experiences.
8.) Internal Auditor
- Candidates must have B.Sc Accountancy. Membership of ICAN or ANAN is an added advantage.
9.) Nursery and Primary School Teachers:
Candidates are in the following subject:
- Social Studies
- English Language with specialization in Phonics.
- Minimum of NCE with at least 5 years teaching experience.
10.) Business Studies/Office Practice:
- Candidates must have B.Sc Ed/HND Secretarial Studies or B.sc Ed Business Education with 5 yrs teaching experience,
Method of application:
Interested candidates should submit handwritten applications together with Photocopies of their credentials and CV to the undersigned:
Muslim Community Centre
Plot 548, Conakry Street,
Opposite Former Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Wuse, Zone III, Abuja.
08052846988, 0803678238, 08065456152
Application closes on 6th April, 2012