One of the strategic agencies of the State Government helping to complement the current administration's efforts in transforming the State would like to strengthen its project support and delivery capability by recruiting a seasoned Chartered Accountant.
SAMUELSON has been mandated to identify this proactive, result orientered and IT proficient individual to take up the important position of Head, Finance & Accounts in the organisation. The incumbent will be a member of Senior Management and will report to the Head of the Organisation.
The position and related information are as follows:
- Oversees the Accounting & Finance functions in the Organisation
- Ensures adherence to the standard operating procedures of the organisation
- Prepares management accounts and reports on a timely basis
Work Expereince / Attributes Expected
- 15 years work experience, with at lease 5 years at the headship of an Accounts Department.
- Hands - on experience using Accounting software, as well as a soung financial management background is also required
Educational & Professional Qualifications
- Minimum of a First Degree or equivalent with at least second class lower with major course work in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business administration or Business Management
- Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria or a recognised international accounting body will be required for this position.
How to apply
Interested candidates, with the required qualifications and experience, should send their applications with CVs (as attachments in MS Word format), as well as contact details (including day time telephone numbers and e-mail Address), within 2 weeks of the of this publication to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: The Divisional Director
SAMUELSON CONSULTING LIMITED
Reference: RVSG CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.