Our client is a leading bank and a key financial service provider in the Nigerian economy with about 30 years in active operation. There exists unique employment opportunities for intelligent and business minded Nigerian graduates
at home and in Diaspora who are keen in building a solid foundation in a banking career through our client's 2012 Graduate Development Programme.
Job Title: Graduate Development Programme
- The GDP is a one year programme designed to raise fresh talents through a developmental programme.
- The objective of this programme is to provide a solid foundation to effectively work in Wholesale Banking area of the Bank.
- Candidates will be taken through series of classroom lectures and on the job training across all relevant departments.
- At the end of the one year, candidates will be posted to work in different areas of Wholesale Banking.
In addition to the requirement stated above under each participant profile, potential candidates must also meet the following requirements;
- Must have completed NYSC
- Analytical and Commercially minded
Qualifications and Requirements:
The GDP is for Nigerian fresh graduates both at home and in diaspora that meet the following criteria;
- A minimum of second class upper degree
- Not more than 26 years old as at the time of this application.
- Additional qualification will be an added advantage.