The ICRC is an impartial, neutral, and independent international humanitarian organization
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Abuja Delegation is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the vacancy below.
JOB TITLE: MEDICAL FIELD OFFICER
- Management of medical logistics with stock keeping and turnover, ordering procedures
- Organization of distributions to offices and Sub delegation
- Planning organization and participation of Field Trips
- Organization of deployment of surgical team when called ex Abuja
- Organization of deployment of surgical team when called ex Abuja as a facilitator for Accommodation, Transportation, Security and Access
- Assessment of Health structures, clinics, hospitals
- Contacts with authorities, appointments with Federal Health authorities and agencies
- Participation of Health meetings
- Organization of seminars and courses
- Registered Nurse, additional public health experience will be an advantage
- 5 years working experience
- Basic knowledge in stock keeping and management is an advantage
- Good knowledge in computer (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Reliable and organized person
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to participate in field trips and irregular working hours
- Should have organizational talent
- Good reporting skills
- Good English skills in oral and writing
Method of application
Please submit your application (letter of motivation, CV, Copies of certificates, on or before 31st May, 2012 to:
No. 29 Kumasi Crescent,
Off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja
Please clearly indicate “Medical Field Officer” on your letter
Only complete files matching with the profiles will be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!