WFO Professional Services is a member of the WFO International, an association of independent firms of accountants and business advisors.
From just being an accounting firm, we are gradually evolving into a fully integrated resource centre with the capability of advising growing companies and charities on all aspects of their business needs. We work with organizations within the commercial, governmental and non-governmental sectors and offer services across Audit, Tax, Advisory and Accounting Outsourcing Services through our offices in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja.Due to the increase of activity in our firm, we seek appointment of dynamic and result-oriented Experienced Associate (Tax).
Job Title: Tax Associate
The candidate will be responsible for planning tax engagements and will also oversee less experienced staff on engagements, ensuring quality execution, good client service and development of staff on all segments of tax management, including company tax, personal income tax, VAT and WHT.
• First Degree (BSc or HND) in any field, and membership of ICAN and/ or CITN.
• At least 3 years experience in tax compliance and advisory services.
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral, including the ability toT convey ideas clearly;
• Ability to adapt to an unstructured environment.
• High proficiency in MS Office suites, especially MS Excel and MS Word
How to apply
Suitable Candidates should visit our website (www.wfointernational.com) for more information while applications containing detailed curriculum vitae and position applied for marked as subject of email should be forwarded to email@example.com
Application deadline: not later than 5:00p.m on 25th May 2012.
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!