Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Job Title: Trade Marketing Representative - Various Locations
Appointment type: Permanent
Employing Company: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
Job Number: 215BR
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- Execute the marketing activities in the outlets located within the territory in order to meet customer and consumer objectives as described in the cycle plan
- Ensure attendance of all approved training programmes and show visible application of acquired knowledge.
- Ensure that objectives in terms of availability, visibility, volume, margin, quality (e.g., RQI) and customer price of products are achieved for the territory
- Manage all assigned funds, materials and equipment in a secure and efficient manner in order to maximise the use of organisation assets
- Train customers if necessary, providing required material and instructions
- Negotiate retail touchpoints (i.e. positioning, visibility, investment) based on communication strategy following guidelines set
- Develop and adhere to a well-defined work programme and route plan as agreed with Area Manager
- Actively participate in business development projects (e.g., trade incentive schemes, internal brand awareness campaigns, etc.)
- Support change management projects within Marketing Team
- Must have a minimum of an undergraduate/polytechnic degree
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme by October 2012
Click here to apply online
Click here, when the page opens, click Search Openings and Select Nigeria
Application Deadline 25th-Oct-2012