We are a dynamic and rapidly expanding organisation and in line with the broadened scope and objectives of our current strategic repositioning, vacancies now exist for bright, self motivated and exceptional individuals
to be part of our high performance teams with B.Sc/HND qualifications in Sciences, Social Sciences, Law and Computer disciplines.
Job Position: Graduate Entry Level
- B.Sc/HND qualifications in Sciences, Social Sciences, Law and Computer disciplines.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage time properly and meet specified deadlines
- Analytical and co-ordination skills
- Personal initiative and drive
- An engaging and confident carriage
- For Computer Science graduates, relevant IT Certification (MCP, MCSE, OCP, CCNA, CNP, CompTia) and knowledge of programming e.g. asp. net is an added advantage.
Skills:Candidates must possess:
- High level of integrity and discipline
- Hands on attitude and disposition
- Presentation skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Negotiation skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward up to date Cv’s in Excel format to:
Hard copies of the applications may be sent to:
P.O. Box 3642,
Applicant’s Cv’s must state the following:
- Name (Surname first)
- Date, month and year of birth
- Work experience since graduation with dates
- Membership of Professional body (bodies) if any.
- State of origin
- Full contact details (not P.O. Box) including telephone number and e-mail address
- Educational and professional qualifications with dates
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 3rd December, 2012
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!