Standard Bank (Stanbic IBTC Bank) is the largest bank in Africa and our highly visible brand, award-winning service, and strong global presence helps us maintain our market-leading position.
We place huge value on the talent of our people to drive our continued success, and to support our plans for growth.
We now need a talented and resourceful graduates to help us fulfil our business objectives and build customer loyalty.
We are currently recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Job ID: 9960
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of a 2.1 B.Sc degree in any course from an accredited University
- Applicants should not be more than 26 years of age as at December 2012 .Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent in one sitting.
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in corporate and investment banking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy is a must.
- A "can do" attitude
- Passionate about service
- Strong analytical skills
- Innovative & creative
- Integrity and honesty
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested Candidates Should
ClickHere To Apply Now
Application Deadline 16th October, 2012