Latest Jobs for Nursery School Teachers in Lagos,October 2012
Smart Partners was established to assist and advise citizens, organizations and governments in the goal of creating technically enabled communities, often referred to as a "Smart Communities."
The activities of the organization include planning, coordinating and initiating "Smart" projects that stimulate economic development. Smart Partners will also pursue project partnerships and facilitate partnerships with and for other organizations.We are currently recruiting for the below position in an ultra modern Montessori school in Amuwo Odofin environ.
Job Title: Nursery Teacher
- Giving people a good start at a young age is key to your role as a Nursery or Pre-school Teacher.
- Aside from working with the children, your job would also involve setting up and tidying away all activities, analysing and recording each child's progress and talking about it with their parents/carers.
- Full support is always at hand, as you'll be working alongside teaching assistants and nursery nurses.
- Working with children aged three to five in a nursery school or class; you'll play a vital role in children's social, personal, physical and emotional development. You'll need to plan a large amount of indoor and outdoor activities as part of your daily schedule.
- Every day you'll be assisting in teaching language, literacy and numeracy helping the class reaches the early learning goals of the National Curriculum, along with encouraging good behaviour.
- A good NCE certificate or a degree in education from a recognised institution.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- excellent communication skills
- patience and a good sense of humour
- resides in FESTAC and AMUWO Odofin area of Lagos and you are a LADY
- within 25 to 35 years of age
- the ability to build good relationships with children, parents/carers and colleagues
- commitment to equal opportunities
- the ability to work in a team but also to use your own initiative
- organisational and time-management skills
- the ability to manage classes well and deal with challenging behaviour
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly apply by sending resume and photograph to:
Application Deadline 25th October 2012