1.) Department of English
2.) Department of Biological Sciences
- Lecturer II
- Assistant Lecturer
- Professor - Accounting
- Senior Lecturer (Taxation, Management, Accounting, Financial Management and Auditing)
- Professor - Banking and Finance
- Senior Lecturer - Banking and Finance
4.) Faculty of Law
1.) Professor (ACUTSS 07)
- Candidates must have a good honours degree and a PhD degree in the relevant field, must have completed the NYSC scheme, and at least 12 years of teaching and (or) research experience in a University or institution of collateral studies.
- Successful applicants must be able to give academic and professional leadership on the field.
- Evidence of substantial scholarly publications in reputable outlets and ability to initiate and develop courses at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels as well as initiate and supervise research programmes and adequate administrative exposure are required.
2.) Assistant Lecturer
Candidates must have a good honours and masters degree in the specified field from a recognised university. Evidence of current registration for Doctorate Degree in a university will be an advantage.
3.) Lecturer II
- Candidates must have a good honours degree and a PhD degree in the specified field. Candidates with masters degree must have at least 3years teaching and or research experience in a University or comparable institution.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies is also required in addition to the basic academic qualification.
4.) Senior Lecturer
Candidates must have a good honours degree and a PhD degree in the relevant field, must have completed the NYSC scheme, and at least 6 years of post doctoral full-time teaching and or research experience in a University or comparable institution.
Ability to initiate research works and supervise post-graduate projects and evidence of of substantial scholarly publications in reputable outlets are required.
Method of Application
All applications should be addressed to
Ajayi Crowther University,
Oyo state, Nigeria.
Candidates are required to submit 20 type-written copies of Curriculum Vitae giving information in the following format:
i. Full names with surname in Capitals
ii. Post Desired and Department
iii. Date of birth, town and state of origin
v. Religion and Denomination
vi. Current Postal Address
vii. Permanent Home Address (with Telephone number)
ix. Name and Ages of Children
x. Institutions Attended with Dates
xi. Academic Qualifications
xii. Working Experience
xiii. Present employment, Status, salary and employer
xiv. List of publications in details (where applicable)
xv. Extra-curricular activities
xvi. Names and addresses of 3 referees whose reports should be sealed and submitted along with the application. Two of the referees must be authorities in the Author's area of specialization.
The post applied for and department are to be indicated at the top-left corner of the sealed envelope containing the envelope.
i. ACUTSS and ACUNTSS are equivalent to CONAUSS and CONTISS respectively
ii. In all instances, verifiable professional, academic, moral and spiritual references are required.
Application Deadline 4th December, 2012
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!