For this reason, we are looking for highly dedicated, focused, experienced, self motivated, hardworking and competent professionals to fill the following vacancies:
1. Customer Service Officer
To handle customer complaints, provide advise and follow up; create offers and inside sales, etc.
Must possess either HND or B.Sc in Business Admin, Social Science, Humanities or Arts with a minimum of two (2) years hands-on experience.
2.) Fleet Officer
Will be responsible for ensuring optimal condition of our fleet and zero down time in our branches. Should manage repairs/maintenance, liaise and collaborate with insurance companies, licensing authorities, etc and coordinate daily fleet checks to ensure that our vehicles are top of the range at all times and in all ramifications.
- B.Sc, HND, B.Tech or B.Eng is required academically.
- Must possess not less than three (3) years experience in the area or in an auto industry.
3.) Reservation Officer
Will be responsible for creating rental agreements, managing online bookings, organizing daily reservations, vehicle allocations, etc.
Must have had not less than three (3) years hands-on experience in the field or in auto industry with a minimum of B.Sc or HND
- Must be responsible, reliable, honest, courteous, pleasant and respectful both on and off the wheel, You are responsible for chauffeuring high profile personalities.
- Appointable candidates must have high level personal hygiene, good dress sense, person and car neatness, be punctual and have very good knowledge of road network, traffic laws and vehicle particulars.
- Must possess minimum of SSCE/GCE/NECO and not less than five (5) years driving experience
- Must have valid drivers licence and be able to read, write and speak good English.
- Age range is between 28 and 35 years.
5.) Marketing Officers
To ensure that the Sixt brand is strategically positioned in Nigeria. Must ensure that customers are attracted to our offices and those who have come in are retained. It is also their responsibility to monitor the activities of the competition.
- Must possess BSc or HND in Social Sciences, Business Admin, or Arts with minimum of three (3) years hands-on experience in the field or auto industry.
- Must be bright, ambitious, competitive, enthusiastic, hardworking, self motivated and have the strong desire to deliver total quality customer satisfaction.
- Must not be more than 35years next birthday and should have flexible attitude to working hours.
- These positions further require that the successful candidates must have driving experience with valid driver's license; must have sales skills and be computer literate.
- Employable candidates must be excellent communicators both verbally and in writing,
6.) Operations Supervisor
To ensure that operational procedures and brands corporate identity are adhered to. Must optimize process and workflows, monitor KPIs and ensure that instructions for car repairs and maintenance are followed.
Should possess HND or BSc in Business Admin, Social Sciences, or Arts with a minimum of five (5) years post qualification hands-on experience.
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidates should send Application plus CV (with working email and GSM) stating the position you are applying for, to:
Group Head, Management Services
P.O. Box 71268
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 6th December, 2012
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!