the world’s toughest problems. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a flexible, creative environment that fosters the groundbreaking intellectual property and patents that make GE a global leader. Here you’ll have the opportunity to take control of your career within the engineering and business worlds, surrounded by diverse, credentialed talent who work together to make a real difference.
We are currently recruiting to fill the below position of:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager - Subsea Systems
Job Number: 1597551
- As Regional Sales Manager for the Nigeria+ Subsea business, the successful candidate manages commercial positioning and operations.
- This is a critical leadership role in the business and will offer significant ability to grow our business locally in Nigeria and regionally in a challenging environment.
- The role involves detailed work both between customers, and concessionaires/NOC to ensure optimum business growth and margins following GE risk processes.
- Bachelor's engineering degree from an accredited university or relevant business experience
- 8+ years in a similar role in the Oil & Gas industry
- High energy, self-starter and that navigate significant ambiguity with clarity and skill
- Regional experience in a similar role, ideally in West Africa
- Knowledge of the GE product range, especially the Drilling & Production range
- Experience in building up a team and its management to very high performance
- Familiarity with commercial models, including cost models and pricing strategies
- Basic understanding of manufacturing systems and active site operations
- Strong communicator, able to successfully manage multiple priorities for demanding internal and external stakeholders
- Deep experience with contract management and contractual terms including risk reviews and mitigation
- Understand competitive position of product and service offerings
- Co-ordination between all necessary GE entities on bid strategy and master scheduling with GE/Other vendors
- Expand customer base and scout for new opportunities with new customers and expand product scope to capture business growth with new or existing customers.
- Significant input to the GE core operating processes (GPB, S1, S2 etc.)
- Participate in risk reviews, bid processes, order and project handover. Drive achievement of annual and quarterly operating targets
- Act with local leadership team to drive site and country profitability
- Develop effective commercial and sales team within the core GE businesses and champion local talent by implementing a solid technical support and mentoring program.
- Act as voice of the customer to the business, drive effective response to customer feedback and drive the business to achieve best in peer group service and response levels
- Develop links and relationships with local, county, and country government, supply chain, customers, local supply base, industry etc.
- Support regional growth by working with the regional team & customers
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 6th December, 2012
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!