Job Title: Brand Manager, Macleans
Location - Town / City: IlupejuReporting To (Job Title): Marketing Director
Responsible for the initiation, planning, implementation, control and co-ordination of the volume driving and market share-gaining activities designed to sustain the assigned Brand as a veritable asset delivering outstanding value and enhancing profitability of the brand in line with Company’s overall profit and portfolio objectives
Applicants must possess a good first degree in Health Sciences / commerce. S/he must have a 3-5 years experience managing brands preferably from an FMCG company.
- Sound communication skills
- Persuasive and negotiation skills
- Organisational skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good Project Management Skills
- General computer literacy, with skills in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Conceptualize and develop strategic brand equity building effort priorities and annual brand plans
- Follow through implementation of the brand plans to ensure attainment of business objectives
- Work with sales management team to ensure realization of sales, distribution and profit objectives of the category
- Work with GMS management team to ensure timely implementation of new products
- Manage demand forecast for the brand
- Co-ordinate and champion all media and media monitoring activities for the brand
- Ensure strategic, efficient and effective management of brand A & P to achieve annual objectives
- Identify the brand market research needs; to generate a bank of consumer and customer insight for brand activities.
- Manage advertising agency to ensure strategic, efficient and effective media is bought
- Charts plan on how to ensure that brands are ahead of the competition
- With the sales team, come up with exciting and compelling sales promotions and activations that help in entrenching our brands and drive business objectives.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 29th November, 2012
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!