who can work within a team structure and deliver results set by the Management and project team.
Job Title: HR Manager (USG008)
Location: Warri, Port Harcourt and Lagos
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Minimum of first degree in Social Sciences or equivalent specialisation in HR management.
- Minimum of five years experience in similar position in an Oil and Gas environment with CIPM certification
- Proven ability to communicate and to apply interpersonal / organizational skills in order to obtain the cooperation of others as required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (PowerPoint,
Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications and web based
- Experience in cases of: Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity and Employment Law
- Establish a recruiting and interviewing process in line with company policies.
- Conducting and assisting candidate interviews, while maintaining and updating job requirements, benefits and job descriptions for all positions.
- Ensures current professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Implement appropriate communication tools and systems to ensure effective flow of information including employee opinion surveys
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/international environment.
- Develop a company appraisal and development policy and plan is in place for all employees. Ensure employees have a training plan that is linked to the business goals and objectives.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organisation at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
Mode of Applying
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: email@example.com
All emails should state the job code in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 30 December, 2012
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!