who are mainly in the oil and gas production, gas processing and oil refining industries.
Point Engineering Limited (POINT) is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Position: Lead Process Engineer
- Minimum Years of Experience: 10 years
- B.Eng. or M.Eng. in Chemical Engineering or related discipline
- The Principal Process Engineer will technically be responsible for all process engineering work as well as allocating, supervising and directing deliverables.
- Prepares and/or reviews Process Design Basis, Philosophies, Studies, Heat & Material Balances, PFDs & UFDs, PEDs, Process Systems including P&IDs, Flow Assurance, Relief and Flare Design, Process Datasheets & HAZOP Close Out
- Ensures compatibility and conformance with client specifications and recommends cost effective improvements to equipment selection/specifications within the scope of client specifications and requirements
- Participates in HAZOP meeting with the client and representatives of the other engineering disciplines
- Subject to project size, the Process Engineer will delegate some level of supervision and specific checking activities to appropriate competent personnel.
- Supports the Project Management Team in planning, identifying technical issues that could limit progress and impact project budgets, and interfaces with the client.
- Formulating resolutions to technically challenging and/or high profile issues
- Reviews Invitation to Bid documents submitted in the proposals stage, prepares man-hour estimates and provides input to project execution plan
- Report to the Lead Project Engineer or Project Engineering Manager.
- Leads the process activities in developing the process design within project budget and determining timing for resource requirements
Interested and qualified candidates should please send CV to :
Application Deadline 20 November, 2012
Preparing for NLNG Aptitude Test? Get the Past Quests and Answers