At Deepocean Fluid Limited our employees are encouraged to expand their comfort zone. We strive to create an environment where employees grow with a young and dynamic organization that is actively involved in the area of provision of oil and gas services, civil engineering services, electrical engineering services, marine services, supply and contracting, shipping and logistics operations.
When you choose our organization, you have the opportunity to work in highly interactive environment where your opinion is highly valued and appreciated.
Due to our expansion drive and the need to provide effective services to our client, we now require the services of smart professionals in the following areas:
- Managing Director / CEO. Ref: M-CE – 001
- Deputy Managing Director-Technical Ref: DM-T 002
- General Manager Projects Ref: GM-P/003
- Senior Project Engineer Civil Ref: SPE-C/004
- Senior Project Engineer – Electrical Ref: SPE-E/005
- Senior Project Engineer – Instrument Ref SPE-I/006
- Senior Quality Assurance / Quality Control Engineer Ref: SQA/QC-E/007
- Company Secretary/Legal & Corporate Affairs Manager Ref: CS-LA/ 008
- Financial Accountant Ref FA-009
- Logistics/Procurement Manager Ref: LOP-M/010
- HSSE Coordinator Ref: HSE – 011
- Administration/Human Resources Manager Ref: A/HR – 012
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control Engineer Ref: QA/QC –E/ 013
- Project Engineer – Civil Ref- PE-C/014
- Project Engineer – Electrical Ref: PE-E/015
- Project Engineer – Mechanical Ref: PE-M/016
- Project Engineer Instrument Ref PE-I/017
- Marine Engineer Ref: ME/018
- HSSE Manager Ref: HSSE – M/019
- Business Development Manager (Abuja/Lagos) Ref: BDM/020
- Senior HSSE Officer Ref: SH-O/021
- Planning / Business Support Officer Ref: P-BSO/022
- Accounts Officer Ref: AO/023
- Telecommunication Engineers Ref: IT-E/024
- Logistic Operations/Procurement Officer Ref: LOP/025
- Administrative Officer Ref: AO/26
- Marine Supervisor Ref: MS/027
- Dredger Master-Ref: DM/028
- Business Development officer (Abuja/Lagos)-Ref: BDF/029
Mode of Application
Suitably qualified candidates are required to forward their Curriculum Vitae in Word format, accompanied with rate/salary expectation to our email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting relevant job reference title and number.
Or visit http://www.deepoceanfluid.com/vacancy_2012a.php
All applications must be received within two weeks of the date of this publication.
Application Deadline: 4th December, 2012
Please, note that only candidates that meet the requirements would be shortlisted for interview
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!