- Must be professionally trained, experienced and qualified persons with practical knowledge of modern automobiles.
- Must possess minimum of Trade Tests 1, 2, & 3 in automobile. Possession of FTC or C&G in automobile will be a distinct advantage
- They must have a minimum of five (5) years working experience on modern automobiles from reputable auto workshops.
2.) Quality Control Officers
Must be versatile in understanding the technicalities of motor vehicles. Able to listen and diagnose the workings and faulty areas of motor vehicles. Must be a very good and careful driver who has had more than five years driving experience.
- Should possess FTC, C & G, Trade Tests, or degree qualified with mechanical or electrical/electronics bias.
3.) Paye Parts Managers and Officers
- Managers: must be degree qualified with not less than ten (10) years hands-on experience in managing inventory, preferably in an automobile industry.
- Officers: must be degree qualified with not less than five (5) years practical hands-on experience.
4.) Sales Manager
Major attributes include, but not limited to, self-confidence, ability to cope with stress, willingness to take risks, appreciation of difficulties, large capacity for hard work and drive and ability to motivate a team.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Biz Admin or any of the Social Sciences.
- Minimum of seven years experience, preferably in the automobile or technical products sector.
- Possession of MBA and membership of relevant professional bodies will be of great advantage.
5.) Aftersales Managers
- Full Technological Certificate; City & Guild Certificate in Automobile Engineering; HND/B. Sc (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics) engineering
- Practical knowledge and experience in a busy and reputable automobile establishment will be a BIG plus
- Minimum of ten (10) years, at least four of which must have been at managerial level.
6.) Human Resources Managers
Matured and skilled thoroughbred professional that can manage people from different backgrounds, culture and orientation. Should be adept in manpower planning and implementation, career and talent management, performance management, reward systems, learning and development, discipline and control.
- Must be degree qualified with not less than ten (10) years post-graduation experience in reputable organizations.
- Must be a member of recognized professional body.
How to Apply
If you meet any of the above requirements, kindly send your application and detailed CV (which must contain working email address and GSM phone number) to:
Group Head, Management Services
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2012
Someone might need this, why not Share it.