It is on this platform where the exchange of goods and services take place between all affiliate cooperative societies.
Coopxchange.net requires the services of the following:
1.)Legal/Human Resource Officer
- LLB, BL from a reputable institution,
- Good communication and interpersonal skill,
- High level of computer literacy.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a corporate firm as a Legal and Human Resource Officer,
- Good managerial ability
- A minimum HND or B.Sc. in any discipline,
- Excellent communication skill and a pleasant personality,
- 1-3 years working experience not more than 28 years old by end of 2012.
- First degree in Marketing or any related field,
- Male marketers with valid driver’s license is a plus,
- B.Sc./HND in Computer Science or any related held
- Excellent communication and negotiation skill,
- 1-3 years working experience not more than 28 years old by the end of 2012.
- A minimum of HND/ Degree in Secretarial Studies,
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a corporate sector,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English language
- Ability to manage phone calls.
- Must be well grounded in applications of Word and Data Processing (Microsoft Word & Excel), Graphics Design (Corel Draw and Page Maker) and usage of most operating systems e.g. Linux, Windows, UNIX etc.,
- A minimum of first degree in any Management Science or Social Science discipline,
- Vast knowledge of logistics and supply chain,
- 3-5 years working experience in Procurement, Sales and Distribution
- A minimum of First degree in any Management Science or Social Science related discinpline.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a Financial Service sector,
- Vast knowledge of Auditing and Risk Management, high level of Computer literacy.
- 1- 3 years post- NYSC working experience,
- Must possess a relevant professional certification e.g. MCSE, MCDBA etc..
- Excellent technical competence.
- Flexibility in working at different locations.
Interested applictants should forward detailed CV with passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
Application Deadline 12 December, 2012