- Engineering (Including Agric Engineering, Architecture)
- Computer Related studies
- Natural Sciences
- Town / Regional Planning
- Medical Sciences
Who Should Apply
1.) For Rivers lndigenes:
- Must he of Rivers State ( submit, a copy of LGA identification)
- A minimum of five (5) SSCE credits relevant to intended course of study. (NECO) not
- Must not be on a degree awarding programme or its equivalent
- Not above 21 years of age (Confirmation of age preferably by birth certificate)
- Applications are also welcome from children/wards of taxpaying non indigenes that have been resident in Rivers State for a minimum of 10 years.
- In addition to the credentials mentioned above, 3 years tax clearance- certificate and primary school certificate should be submitted alongside the application.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through SMS. emails or notices posted on www.rssda.org and in all Local Government Secretariat
- Originals of credentials will be sighted during the screening of shortlisted candidates.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Application forms can he downloaded from our website, Application Forms can also be collected and submitted at designated points in the Local Government Council Secretarial nearest to the candidates.
- Candidates are are required to register their names and sign in the notebook provided at the submission centers (for manual submission of forms only)
- candidates are advised to ensure that active phone number(s) and/or email addresses are stated on the application forms
Please note that the forms are not for sale, photocopies are accepted
For more details click here
Application Deadline 31st December, 2012