- Engineering (Including Agric Engineering, Architecture)
- Computer Related studies
- Natural Sciences
- Town / Regional Planning
- Medical Sciences
Who Should Apply
1.) For Rivers lndigenes:
- Must he of Rivers State ( submit, a copy of LGA identification)
- A minimum of five (5) SSCE credits relevant to intended course of study. (NECO) not
- Must not be on a degree awarding programme or its equivalent
- Not above 21 years of age (Confirmation of age preferably by birth certificate)
- Applications are also welcome from children/wards of taxpaying non indigenes that have been resident in Rivers State for a minimum of 10 years.
- In addition to the credentials mentioned above, 3 years tax clearance- certificate and primary school certificate should be submitted alongside the application.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through SMS. emails or notices posted on www.rssda.org and in all Local Government Secretariat
- Originals of credentials will be sighted during the screening of shortlisted candidates.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Application forms can he downloaded from our website, Application Forms can also be collected and submitted at designated points in the Local Government Council Secretarial nearest to the candidates.
- Candidates are are required to register their names and sign in the notebook provided at the submission centers (for manual submission of forms only)
- candidates are advised to ensure that active phone number(s) and/or email addresses are stated on the application forms
Please note that the forms are not for sale, photocopies are accepted
For more details click here
Application Deadline 31st December, 2012
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!