Arbico Plc has over the years been involved in the construction of a broad spectrum of projects for Government, Multinational Companies, Industrial Groups, as well as High Net worth Individuals.
Arbico Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Direct and manage project development from start to finish.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with executive management.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools to effectively track project milestones and deliverables.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals and documentation.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Develop full scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with contractual and technical matters.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- Proven experience in people management; strategic planning; risk management and change management
- Multi discipline knowledge in the following functions: Project management, contracts and procurement, construction, project controls and interface management.
- Extensive technical knowledge of engineering applications.
- A post-graduate degree (e.g. MBA) from a reputable university will be an added advantage
- PMP Certification
- Membership of COREN, NIA, NIB, NIESV or any professional body in Engineering
- Candidate must have at least 15 years’ experience of project management, some of which should be on large and complex multi-execution centred projects from a construction industry.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications including a detailed CV indicating the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st January, 2013
Someone might need this, why not Share it.