Karamat Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Senior Planning Engineer
Location: PH, Rivers
- Applicant should have 15 years working experience in the oil&gas industry
- Every other certifications should be added.
- Provide Planning Services on various projects in the Define & Execution phase, undertaking scheduling, schedule controlling, reporting analysis, forecasting and schedule optimization on major projects development for oil and gas.
- Prepare level 1, 2 & 3 schedules from scratch in various scenario /format for internal use by Client including key milestone dates, critical path etc
- Interact with Team Leaders on day to day activities on site/office by providing relevant information such as 2 weeks look ahead schedules for Project management team.
- Participate in client monthly HSE meetings & observe all life saving rules, HSE procedures at site.
- Review and evaluate the Contractor’s schedules, plans, performance and procedures & Integrate with Client Schedules.
- Review and endorse progress measures reported by the contractors & report progress to client. Carry out resource loading /levelling, prepare S-Curves, Manpower histograms etc
- Prepare weekly, monthly report/update & business performance review reports etc for management and joint venture partners.
Applicant should submitt their CV and other certifications to: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th January, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!