We now need a talented and resourceful graduates to help us fulfil our business objectives and build customer loyalty.
We are recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2013
Graduate Programme has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our Bank by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future. It is an intensive programme and one of a kind opportunity for young people who are serious about a career in banking to get on the fast track.
Applicants must be passionate about building a career in corporate and investment banking.
- A "can do" attitude
- Integrity and honesty
- Passionate about service
- Strong analytical skills
- Innovative & creative
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of a 2.1 B.Sc degree in any course from an accredited University
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent in one sitting.
- Applicants should not be more than 26 years of age as at December 2012.
Qualified and Interested Candidates should
Click Here To Apply Online
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!