knowledgeable and experienced professionals to help them meet the world's demand for energy. We offer global opportunities, interesting work within small cohesive teams, extensive training, and the opportunity to take your career wherever you want it to GO, with all the support and stability of a truly global organization. With more than 60,000 employees in approximately 80 countries, Halliburton is one of the largest and most respected energy services companies in the industry.
We are currently recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Sr Field Engineer - Logging and Perf
Location: Port Harcourt NG
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Physics, Geology or Math.
- 2 to 5 years experience in field operations which includes wire-line logging experience, and an in-depth knowledge interpretation of wireline logs in open hole, cased hole, and Production Logging.
- As a Senior L&P Field Professional, you will be responsible for the overall performance of logging equipment at external customer locations.
- Now you can combine your love for the outdoors with your knowledge of logging products.
- The sun on your face. The earth in your hands. Great money in your pocket.
- Through the use of Halliburton logging equipment, you will be responsible for obtaining petrophysical data while at the customer site.
- Also within your purview are equipment pre-planning, job execution, post-job analysis, and ensuring the overall performance of Halliburton assets, while adhering to company safety guidelines and maintaining a safe work environment
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidates should
CLick Here To Apply Online
Application Deadline 21st January, 2013