Job Title: Research Supervisor Pathology
Duration: 2-year renewable contract
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
Successful candidate will:
- Conduct laboratory, screen house and field experiments;
- Conduct sampling with guidance from Research Associate/Manager;
- Maintain a sterile work environment in preparation for and during laboratory work;
- Ensure proper organization of isolates in cold storage and work areas;
- Conduct other assignment as assigned by supervisors.
- Carry out microbiology work involving sample preparation, organism isolations, isolate storage, media preparation;
- Ensure proper sampling labeling, organization of work area;
- Keep proper records and ensure proper data entry into field and laboratory books;
- BSc/ HND Microbiology plus at least 5 years relevant working experience conducting microbiology task.
- Able to communicate fluently
- Able to work under pressure and willing to work longer hours where necessary
- Able to work effectively in teams and independently
- Able to follow instructions
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive fringe benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include either the Head of applicant’s current or previous organization or applicant’s direct Supervisor/ Superior officer at work. Evidence of current remuneration package and photocopies of credentials, to IITA website.
Note: Application letters not accompanied with evidence of current remuneration and age will not be treated. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 29th January, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!