We are recruiting to fill the below position of
Job Title: Practice Reviewers
Qualification & Experience
- Applicants must be members of the Institute
- Must have at least 5 years of audit experience in an audit firm
- Experience in peer review will be an added advantage.
- Practice Reviewers visit Audit firms to examine the records of their work and to confirm whether they conform to the Nigerian Standard on Quality Control 1 (NSQC 1) and Nigerian Standards on Auditing (NSAs)
- They also check whether the firms comply with other criteria put in place by the Institute to ensure that the work of its members conform to globally accepted standards
- They submit the report of their observations and comments to the Institute.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae to:
The Registrar/ Chief Executive,
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria,
P. O. Box 1580, Marina, Lagos.
Or To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 16th February, 2013
Preparing for NLNG Aptitude Test? Get the Past Quests and Answers