The ideal candidate for this role must have ‘hands on’ operational experience in this position especially in floating dry docks.
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Reporting To: Project Manager
Salary And Other Benefits Proposed: N60,000 Monthly
- Designing and implementing cost effective equipment modifications to help improve safety, reliability and efficiency
- Using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modeling and computer-aided design.
- Considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints.
- Working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering specialism.
- Monitoring and commissioning plant and systems.
- Discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers.
- Making sure a product can be made again reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments.
- Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques.
- Planning and designing new production processes.
- Producing details of specifications and outline designs.
- Developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines.
- Developing, testing and evaluating theoretical designs.
- Recommending modifications following prototype test results.
Qualification B.Sc/HND: (Mechanical Engineering)
Experience: 2-3 Years Desirable Experience In High Rise Building Will Be An Added Advantage
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CVs and applications to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 25th January, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!