We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Principal Planning Engineer
- Review and evaluate the Contractor’s schedules, plans, performance and procedures & Integrate with Client Schedules.
- Prepare level 1, 2 & 3 schedules from scratch in various scenario /format for internal use by Client including key milestone dates, critical path etc
- Interact with Team Leaders on day to day activities on site/office by providing relevant information such as 2 weeks look ahead schedules for Project management team.
- Participate in client monthly HSE meetings & observe all life saving rules, HSE procedures at site.
- Working with mega contractors
- Review and endorse progress measures reported by the contractors & report progress to client. Carry out resource loading /levelling, prepare S-Curves, Manpower histograms etc
- Prepare weekly, monthly report/update & business performance review reports etc for management and joint venture partners.
- 10 years experience in the oil & Gas Industry of which 7 years should be in the Planning/Scheduling
- Skills in scheduling software tools - Primavera P3E, & spreadsheet(excel)
- B. SC in Engineering or the Sciences.
- English speaking
- Knowledge of HSE Procedures will be an advantage.
Interested and qualified candidate should CV and Application to: email@example.com using Job Tilte as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 28th January, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!