team. We offer opportunities for advancement, good working conditions and competitive remuneration.
1.) Editorial Officers (Ref: EDO)
Successful candidates will provide research support, sub-editing support, cover events, write news stories, features and articles for our publishing division.
- BA/HND in Mass Communication, Humanities or any of the Social Sciences with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit
- Outstanding writing skills and an excellent command of English Language
- 3 years post qualification publishing experience and good knowledge of the aviation industry will be an added advantage
- Age:22-30 years
2.) Social Media Officers (Ref: SMO)
Successful candidates will be responsible for initiating, tracking and delivering planned social media Activities for the organization.
- BA/BSc or HND in Communications. Journalism, Liberal Arts or other relevant discipline, or its equivalent with minimum of second class lower/lower credit
- Good knowledge and application of the various social media platforms and their convergence
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC working experience in a similar capacity
- Knowledge of media technologies, including flash, multimedia and audio/video content will be an added advantage
- Age: 22-28 years
3.) Media Relations Officers (Ref: MRO)
Successful candidates will be required to assist the Corporate Communications team in media placements and perform media related activities in support of the various business units.
- B.Sc/HND in Mass Communication or any related Art or Social Science discipline
- A minimum of 2 years post NYSC advertising or PR experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer literacy is mandatory
- Age: 22-28 years
4.) Graphic Artists (Ref: GRA)
Successful candidates will be responsible for organization’s art and design work. Candidates will be responsible for liaising with external printers to monitor schedules and quality of print Jobs.
- BA/HND in Fine and Applied Arts or Graphic Arts with a minimum of second class lower/lower credit
- A good knowledge of print production processes is mandatory
- A minimum of 3 years post NYSC working experience preferably in an advertising agency or printing press
- Age: 22 - 30 years
- Must have basic photography skills and must be innovative
- Must demonstrate ability to work with design softwares such as CorelDraw. PageMaker, Adobe Photoshop Illustrator. InDesign, Corel photopaint and QuarkXPress
5.) Corporate Communications and Media Relations Supervisors (Ref: CCS)
Successful candidates will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategies to achieve company’s brand visibility. Candidates will also be responsible for managing the company’s relationship with the media.
- B.Sc/HND in Mass Communication or any related Arts or Social Science discipline. MBA or MSC is an added advantage
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Age: 28-35 years
- Must have a minimum 3 years experience in an advertising agency, PR firm or in a news organization.
- Must possess strong interest and experience in business promotion and advertising
How to Apply
To apply for the following positions, please send your CV with the applicable reference code for the positions as subject of the email to:
Send your CV with the reference code of the position applied for written on the top left corner of the envelope to:
The Recruitment Officer,
P.O. Box 9910,
Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2013