Job Position: Secretary
- Assist in conducting daily, Weekly, monthly, quarterly, & annual reviews of tasks and correspondences.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc.
- Assist in conducting weekly diary meetings to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Must be computer literate in all Microsoft packages, especially Word and Excel. Must be smart and able to take initiative
- The ideal candidate should have a degree in BA English/Literary Studies or any relevant discipline with minimum of 2 years work experience as a Secretary.
Interested candidates should send application to:
LEADERSHIP NEWSPAPER GROUP,
No 27, Ibrahim Tahir Lane, off Shehu Musa Ya'Adua way.
Application Deadline 21st January, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!