senior category vacancies in the following position designations:
1.) Senior QA/QC Engineer
To review, implement and monitor QA/QC activities and participate in implementation of an Audit program to monitor compliance with the Project Quality Management System.
- First Degree (BSC/HND) in Engineering with a minimum at 22 years experience in E&P (Operations & Maintenance).
2.) Hydraulic Specialist
Setting-up and making any adjustments of crane’s hydraulic systems, repair work, resetting and any needed adjustments of various components and units of the cranes hydraulic system, determination and liquidation of faults in the hydraulic system and participate in any needed modification in the system.
- National Diploma with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in detection/identification and liquidation of faults in hydraulic units and hydraulic systems.
- Must be able to interpret technical drawings and hydraulic diagrams
3.) Project Security Supervisor
Provide specialist Security expertise to the Project and assist in the development and implementation of Security Management Systems and Project specific Security Plans for the project and as well manage the interface between external security agencies and company staff in the district arid ensure harmonious relationship.
- A good post-secondary school certificate (University Degree or a Security Certificate is an advantage), a good knowledge of security operations with a minimum of 5 years field experience and a Tactical planner and good data manager
4.) Senior Project Engineer (ELEC/FOC)
Provide technical expertise, procedures, and technical review and support capabilities in the area of project engineering to the Project Teams with focus on electrical and Fibre Optics Cable design and installation scope.
- B.Sc. level or equivalent with at least 8 years of experience in electrical electronics/instrumentation IT of which not less than 4years is in fibre optics cable design and installation.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates are requested to forward their applications and CVs to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or through any of the websites: www.alldiamondjobs.com or www.diamondtechng.com using our CV format
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Application Deadline 18th January, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!