Arbico Plc has over the years been involved in the construction of a broad spectrum of projects for Government, Multinational Companies, Industrial Groups, as well as High Net worth Individuals.
Arbico Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
- Manage the overall purchase of goods and services for use by the company.
- Oversee the Procurement department
- Management of supply chain flow to and from the Head Office
- Ensures proper management of relationships with suppliers and other third party service providers
- Ensure timely and quality procurement services provision according to the company’s strategic and operational plans and budgets
- Develop and implement a standard Procurement policy
- Maintain procurement processes that ensure the company’s effective ability to procure and deliver quality materials across all projects and departments
- First Degree in Business Administration, Logistics/Procurement, Purchasing, Economics or related disciplines
- Wide knowledge and understanding of the various types of tender documents and contracts for the procurement of goods and services
- Good Level of MS Office software usage
- Good Knowledge of the Nigerian and International market conditions
- Knowledge of international procurement principles and practices, procedures and related documentation.
- Ability to draft clear and concise procurement documentation
- A minimum of 10 years post-graduate experience in a directly related field from a construction industry
- Excellent Communication skills at all levels and demonstrate a high level of initiative
- Knowledge of Procurement planning and monitoring systems
- Working knowledge of legal contractual agreement with key understanding of issues in procurement
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their applications including a detailed CV indicating the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail to:
Application Deadline 31st January, 2013