We offer support solutions in areas that are non-core to the business of the organisation, thereby helping them focus on their core competencies.
StreSERT Services Limited is recruiting to fill the below position of:
Job Title: Procurement Officers
Start Date: 7th Feb. 2013
Reporting to: General Manager (Procurement)
- Graduate in Engineering or Relevant Field
- MBA or PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management is desirable
- Upper age limit: 40 YEARS
- 3-4yrs years -preferably in construction /manufacturing company. more preferable is experience in procurement of mep and hvac items
- Plan, direct and coord
- inate activities of purchasing Clerks and suppliers in purchasing materials, services and products.
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material requirement.
- Coordinate with project department to identify exact requirement, quantities and delivery schedules.
- Prepare daily / weekly/monthly reports as per management requirements.
- Prepare bid awards for requiring board approvals.
- Represent company in negotiating contracts and formulating contracts policies with suppliers.
- Liaison /communicate with agencies outside company such as customs, Government departments/parastatals/agencies.
- Organize, plan, priorities material /services requirements.
- Ensure supply of materials / services on time.
- Any other assignment that may be given by the organization from time to time.
- Resolve vendor’s / contractors grievances and claims of suppliers.
- Raise/review purchase orders, claims and contracts in conformation with company policies.
- Ensure all suppliers/contractors are registered with the company.
- Review, evaluate and recommend specifications for issuing awarding bids.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supply. Interview them in order to determine product availability, delivery and terms of purchase.
Salary and other benefit: N80,000 Monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send application to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 25th January, 2013