We take pride in our people - a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages and Doha based employees receive a range of allowances and enjoy a tax-free income.
Qatar Airways is recruiting to fill the below position
Job Title: Finance Manager Nigeria
Job Code: QR2079
- In this role you will manage the finance function for Nigeria in line with Qatar Airways policies and internal accounting procedures.
- You will co-ordinate on financial and business matters at the station as well as delivering monthly reports to various business units.
- You will develop annual budgets, and resolve exceptions to internal and external audits as well as ensuring the timely closing of all audits.
- Compliance with tax and local regulations is essential to this role as is costing and evaluation of local projects.
- Your key accountabilities include: Correct monthly closing as per HQ target dates; identifying reasons for variances and controlling cost by proper follow up; ensuring receivables are collected on time and payables are paid timely with no penalties.
- Additionally you will ensure that all contracts are negotiated with the best possible terms, assets are controlled and all exposures are insured and that funds are effectively managed as per corporate directives.
- To be successful in this role you must be a finance/accounting graduate from a good university and hold a professional qualification such as CA/CPA/ACCA/CIMA/ICWA or MBA (Finance).
- You will have strong knowledge of financial accounts, contracts and local laws and regulations like VAT, tax, payroll etc.
- Additionally the ability to deliver on tight time bound reporting is essential. You will demonstrate strong analytical skills and sound judgement as well as excellent leadership, teamwork and communication skills.
- You will have a minimum of 10 years airline experience with 2 years in a similar capacity.
- You will possess user level experience in any ERP, good working experience on spreadsheets and strong experience in expenditure or revenue accounting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Passport-size photograph
- Education Certificate