The Group consists of individuals, who are determined to make a positive impact on the business environment.
Sahara Group is recruiting to fill the below position of:
Job Title: Senior I&C Engineer
Operating Company: NG Power Limited
Location: Rivers State
Responsible for the maintenance of all instrumentation and control equipments on site for NG power projects and ensures they are delivered in a professional, quality and timely manner, including the training and development of all engineers assigned to the sites.
- Ensure all assigned tasks are delivered to time, money, resources and on schedule.
- Development and Monitoring of instrumentation and control Spares lists and ensure that all spares are supplied in a timely manner.
- Project engineering role when required as delegated by line manager.
- Be a member of the management team at the power plants, contributing positively to the working relationships, work environment and the smooth/efficient running of the power plants.
- Provide technical management and supervision to subordinates and junior staff members.
- Preparation of specifications, processes and work orders.
- Enhanced maintenance of the plant in order to improve on plant availability.
- Training of personnel in order to improve the operations and maintenance of the power plants through hands on demonstration and knowledge transfer.
- Institutionalisation of safety management and culture on the sites to prevent where possible injuries or damage to plant or minimise these as appropriate (Health and Safety legislation and policies compliance).
- Must be a member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers and on the path to becoming COREN (Council for the Registration of Engineering in Nigeria) registered.
- Advance gas turbine operations and maintenance skills.
- Computing skills: Proficient in words, excel and auto card etc.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good manager of time and human capital.
- Good presentation skills and communication to both private and public sector audiences.
- Hardworking and prudent.
- Humble, approachable and friendly.
- Stable and calm, can work effectively under pressure.
- Team worker
- Project Team
- Senior Management Team
- Other Sahara Group Companies and Corporate Functions
- B.Sc (Electrical Engineering, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering)
- A minimum of 4 years operational experience on power plants/generators or equivalent processing plants
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here apply online
Note: When the Sahara page opens, select Processed user at the User Type dropdown and click Find
Application Deadline 30th January, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!