We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Stock Broker
Job Opening ID: 676
Roles and responsibilities
- We all know that the income of a stock brokers is in the form of the brokerage which they receive after every transaction made in the stock market.
- Apart from executing the orders given by the clients, stock brokers also guide them about the various investment strategies, which can fetch them great returns in the market.
- Stock brokers give all the details of the rules and regulations of the market to their clients. They sign an agreement with the client in accordance with the rules and regulations of the stock exchange.
- They express their opinions about the price at which one can buy the shares of a particular company, based on the data provided by the technical analysts of the stock market. Portfolio management and reviewing is one of the most important feature of the job description. Stock brokers suggest the clients to include certain shares in their portfolio, by considering their risk taking abilities.
- For a high net worth individual, who is an old player of the stock market, aggressive and volatile stocks may be suggested to maximize the profits. However, in the case of a retail or small investor, defensive stocks, that are known to outperform the market, are recommended.
- They are completely aware of the major as well as the minor financial news, trends and highs and lows in the market due to proper stock research and they revise their strategies as per the prevailing conditions.
- They keep an eye on the international stock markets along with the stock market of their country, as the market of a country can influence the trends of the other.
- They inform the investors about the various risks and sudden changes and fluctuations in the market. Stock brokers are known to cater to a variety of clients - retail or local clients, corporate clients and also the institutional clients.
- The portfolio management of clients is done considering their investment time horizon. Generally, experienced stock brokers suggest their clients to have a diversified portfolio to minimize the risk of losing a huge capital during the phase of a stock market crash. Many stock brokers are agents of mutual fund companies and do the job of explaining the advantages of various mutual funds in the market.,Nigeria
- Good Communication skills. Good number skills.
- 2 Years Experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2013