Job Title: Production Managers (X3)
The ideal candidates will have the responsibility of planning and producing the company's print products.
The ideal candidates must have the following:
- Minimum of OND in relevant engineering field.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Gross and Manugraph presses
- Must be ready to work in any of our printing locations in Aba, Abuja and Lagos.
- Ideal age should be between 30-50 years
- Must have a good knowledge of all aspects of production chain particularly GTP systems
- Lower qualification with rich experience in printing and production management may be considered.
- HND in printing technology and experience in printing will be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of ten years of proven web-offset printing experience.
- Must be a great team player
- Key responsibilities of the ideal candidates shall be the following:
- Ensure proper and regular maintenance of the printing press. Writing of timely reports to aid management decision Ensure safety at production environment
- Provide other production related services as maybe required from time to time
- Ensure timely production of company's print products
- Meeting company's quality expectations and advertisers’ needs Motivate and manage the production team
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their curriculum vitae in a pdf format to email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted
Application Deadline 29th January, 2013