1.) Tanker Operations Supervisors
2.) Maintenance Management System Engineers
3.) Sales/ Marketing Officers
4.) HSE Officers
5.) Marine Officers
- Graduates with a range of expertise in Engineering Disciplines - Mechanical, Electrical, Marine, Petroleum Engineering, Applied Sciences and Humanities with at least 5 years work experience post NYSC.
6.) Head, Business Development
- 9 years post NYSC experience, 6 of which must be in related capacity
Mode of Application
If you are interested, kindly submit a soft copy of your application letter and resume to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their email or sms to the telephone number
Application Deadline Wednesday, February 6th 2013
Another major indigenous Oil and Gas Services Company is in urgent need of suitably qualified personnel in the following fields:
Job Title: Builder/Structural Engineer
Job Responsibility and Duties
- Apt Knowledge in the supervision of civil, building works or services contract
- Ensuring compliance with all projects quality procedures and requirements
- Sustaining client relationships and developing new business
- Preparation of bids and monitoring of project costs and progress
- Liaising with clients and sub-contractors.
- Challenging structural building in terms of proposed solutions i:e construction cost, technical requirements, sustainability, suitability
- Delivering assigned tasks for the company design & infrastructure development projects
- Preparing and reviewing documentation for regulatory approvals and contracts issues
- Preparation of drawings, reports and specifications
Key Skills and Competencies
- Oil Service experience will be of added advantage.
- Creative, Target Driven with excellent organizational skills
- Level headed diplomatic approach to working with others.
- Designing and developing projects and programme of maintenance work
- Extensive I.T. skills, and able to use these to input, manipulate, extract and present information.
- Excellent Communication, Writing and Reporting Skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
Experience and Qualification
- B.Sc. or HND in Building or Structural Engineering.
- 10 years experience in building and construction work
- Age: 40-45 years.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their applications and detailed resumes to: email@example.com
Only short listed applicants will be contacted via their telephone numbers
Application Deadline 4th February, 2013