Build your skills focusing on specific industries and service areas while delivering unmatched client service to high-profile companies and organizations. Take a closer look at Belfox, a stable, growing firm that offers you competitive compensation, People First benefits and paid time off.
We are recruiting to fill the below position of:
Job Title: Android & Blackberry Mobile Developer
Job Code: 754-013
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Location: Owerri, Imo State
We are looking for a full-time Android and Blackberry developer, who will be responsible for product design, development and testing of database-driven applications to support online business efforts.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and tasks while meeting deadlines
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills
- Self-motivation with ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Aptitude for finding creative, innovative solutions to simple or complex problems
- Ability to thrive in a challenging and collaborative work environment
- Strong attention to detail in all facets of work
- An application or have helped to launch an Android application that is live on the Android Market.
- Deep knowledge of Android or Blackberry programming.
- Solid grasp of object oriented programming.
- Experience with Social API’s (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) is a plus
- Scalability, good communication skills.
- Java expertise, with knowledge of Android or Blackberry frameworks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with marketing leaders to develop Android and Blackberry mobile applications
- Assist in the selection and implementation of a content management system
- Work with design and quality assurance teams to ensure all back-end software fully supports required user experience and quality requirements
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send your CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th of February, 2013
Someone might need this, why not Share it.