Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Report To: Supply Chain Director
- MBA/ Post Graduate in Supply Chain/Operations Management
- A high degree of familiarity and practice of MS Office and IT skills
- A strong command over oral and written business English with an ability to understand and communicate clearly and effectively
- Sound knowledge of customs clearance, registration, documentation and trade compliances
- Experience of 5+ years at managerial level in supply chain function
- Prior work experience in a Multinational FMCG food company with strong exposure to supply planning, logistics, transportation, storage and distribution, procurement, customer service, MRP, DRP, sourcing and vendor management
- Interested candidates must be currently based in Nigeria
- Male candidates with age of 30-35 yrs.
- Carry out Supply Planning, Warehousing, Shipping and Transportation activities
- Develop and maintain cross functional relationships to provide effective support to the business, enhancing customer service and profitability of the organization
- Ensure full trade compliance of the products being made available in the region.
- Responsible for managing the co-pack procurement operations and ensuring consistent achievement of all supply chain targets on RM/PM availability for production, OTIF’s and customer service.
- Develop and Manage Key Performance Indicators to continuously help improve the
- deliverance of the Supply Chain
- Manage the relationships with the Copackers, Suppliers and Distributors and working with them to better the synergies between the organizations
- Objective Analytical Power
- Excellent problem solving and influencing skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Customer Orientation
- Strong Team Player
- Numeracy and IT skills
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send C.V to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 11th February, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!