To support maximization of our existing assets and the pursuit of our business expansion agenda, we seek talented, enthusiastic, innovative and multi-tasking individuals to fill the below position of:
Job Title: Data Management Engineer
Reports To: Senior IT Engineer
- The candidate shall be responsible for managing, maintaining and updating high-volume repositories of documentation, generated by multiple project activities from various departments within the organization.
- He/She will administer solutions and processes for managing all enterprise data from source to storage, retrieval, backup and recovery within the defined data architecture, process and technology.
- Participate and assist in the setup and maintenance of electronic document management solutions.
- Ensure the management and control of documentation within the project team, including maintaining a document control database of all issued and received documents.
- Support and assist in the search and retrieval of Company and project information for users.
- Registration and capturing of documents in the Electronic Document Management System including Clients or any relevant sub-contractors documentation.
- Handle document editing and renewal for user departments.
- Manage data security, integrity and quality management.
- Handle data record management of Engineering, Drilling, Production data reports for operations.
- Support engineering scheduling of projects activities.
- Minimum of a 2nd Class Honours University degree in any Computer Science, Information Technology/Systems or Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of Oil and Gas operations.
- Good project management skills.
- Good team spirit.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Conversant with the use of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Good knowledge of the SAP application software.
- Good interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Good organizational skills and safety consciousness.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs (Microsof tWord Format) as an attachment to email@example.com. Using Data Management Engineer - SA014 as the subject of your email.
Application Deadline 7th February, 2013