Experience your vision as we exceed your expectations. Experience a whole new world of elite development for web applications and mobile devices all under one roof.
We are currently recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Sales Executives
- The Sales Executive will be expected to call into various groups within prospective customers, from C-level to managers across IT and the business, and understand the needs of each.
- The Sales Executive is expected to prospect and develop new customer leads, introduce the suite of products on DataFlo Catalog – Human Resource Management, Payroll Management, Educational Information management System, Medical Laboratory Mgt Software, etc., and close deals.
- This is a direct sales position with a regional geographic territory.
- Achieve/exceed annual sales quota
- Prospect and open up new accounts, excellent phone selling skills
- Use analytical and selling skills to understand the customer, their business and technology issues and needs
- Qualify leads and sales opportunities
- Direct company resources in pursuit of a winning account strategy
- Candidates should have 5 years of successful business-to-business software sales experience…direct and new business focused (not channel or partner based).
- Proven track record of success in creating and managing a robust pipeline of potential new customer base and territory.
- Must have high ethics, integrity, and humility and have a desire to be part of a rapidly growing sale and support organization.
- Experience in software start-up and competitive software sales environments.
- Fast learner and at ease with technology.
- Highly motivated and professional with excellent communication skills, highly confident and goal-oriented.
- Knowledge of software application testing, Cloud technologies, Internet architecture, and/or IT infrastructure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 7th February, 2013
Preparing for NLNG Aptitude Test? Get the Past Quests and Answers