These tailored solutions include everything from the initial client briefing to the final candidate, or project group, offer.
We are recruiting to fill the below position of:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Reference Code: 0010035113HIL
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The main contact person of the Finance division in respect of internal control issues
- Effective monitoring of fixed cost to ensure that expenditures are kept within approved budgetary provisions.
- Timely rendition of monthly reports to Territorial Accounts Unit of Final Account Department.
- Reconcile (with liftings) and post NNPC invoices
- Observe stock taking exercises for products on monthly basis and report thereon to Management Account and Reporting Department
- Observe stock taking exercises for spares, station consumables and report thereon to Final Account Department
- Carry out spot checks on fixed assets and agree with fixed assets extract from head office
- Follow up un-cleared items from bank reconciliation statements sent from Head Office
- Follow up uncredited lodgements with the banks
- Send contractors invoices to head office (Final Account Dept.) weekly for payment.
- Send staff claims monthly to head office (Employee Relations Dept.) for payment
- Ensure timely replenishment of petty cash imprest to support the day to day petty cash expenses of the sales area
- Post petty cash vouchers regularly and agree amount with general ledger balance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 13th February, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!