1.) Hotel Manager
- A highly experienced, dynamic and motivated individual for this position should be responsible for the overall operation of the Hotel.
- He/she should possess a HND!B.SC in Hotel & Catering Management or other related discipline with not less than 8years working experience in the hospitality industry.
2.) Accounts Supervisor
- Candidates should possess BSC, HND or lOAN equivalent part (1) with 3years experience from a reputable organization.
- Knowledge of computer accounting package is mandatory.
- Candidates for this position should be between the ages of 28 — 35 years.
3.) House keeper
- Schedule routine inspections of all guest rooms I suites and public areas are clean and in good and hygienic condition.
- Assist in controlling expenses and minimizing waste in all areas of housekeeping,
- Participate as needed in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget and financial plans which support the overall objectives of the hotel & in maintaining high standard levels for supplies and equipment.
- A thinker and ability to convert this to action
- A degree in Hotel management or its equivalent
- Extensive “Hands On” Housekeeping and laundry experience with at least two years experience
- Excellent communications skills, written & oral proficiency in English.
4.) Confidential Secretary
- University Degree/HND/RSA!Pitman. Must be computer literate with ability to speak fluently English/ French with 5 years experience.
5.) Manager / GYM Supervisor
- Designing and promoting activities to meet customer demand and generate revenue;
- Advertising and promoting the club or centre to increase usage, which may include commissioning and considering market research;
- Cashing-up and keeping stock records;
- Purchasing equipment and supplies;
- Using advanced management information (e.g. footfall, popularity of classes by hour) to improve provision and timetables and cope with fluctuations in demand;
- Writing monthly or weekly reports and preparing cash projections for centre owners or more senior management.
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff, including managing staff roaster;
- Carrying out health and safety checks on the equipment and site;
- Managing maintenance, insurance, repairs and cleaning;
- Maintaining high levels of customer care; often with a particular focus on avoiding loss of existing users;
- Prioritizing target activities and user groups (especially in local authority centres);
- Handling complaints and incidents, e.g. accidents and emergencies, theft;
- Delivering some fitness training or coaching in sports activities often a good way of maintaining contact with customers;
- Preparing and checking budgets and generating income
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by indicating position on the right side of the envelope attaching CV, Passport photograph and all necessary school credentials to:
Advert No. 2046
Guardian Newspaper Limited.
Isolo - Lagos.
Application Deadline 11th February, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!