1.) Electrical / Electronic Engineers
- The candidates must be a graduate with minimum of 3 years working experience preferably with COREN certification and with vast experience in HT / LV Electrical works.
2.) Petroleum Jelly Plant Manager
- The candidates should possess at least 3 years working experience, with management skills, result oriented with proven track records producing varieties of Petroleum Jelly.
- Must be able to work independently without supervision, timely delivery and assertive.
3.) Petroleum Jelly Production Managers
- He must be a matured person within the age of 40 - 45 years.
- Ability to work and achieve desired goals is inevitable and proven track records of proe ducing varieties of Petroleum Jelly products.
- The candidates must be a graduate of Chemical or Petroleum Engineering with versatile experience in the production of Petroleum Jelly for not less than 3 years.
- He must be proactive, resilient, an achiever and a team leader.
4.) Laboratory Analyst
- The candidates must be a graduate of Chemical or Petroleum Engineering with a minimum
- working experience of 3 years in reputable and relevant industry.
- Must be able to work independently without supervision, timely delivery and assertive,
5.) Steel & Carbon Production Manager
- The candidates must be a graduate or college technician with proven technical experience of steel and carbon production, resilient, result oriented and assertive with minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar industry.
6.) Product Developers
- The candidates must be a graduate with a minimum of 3 years working in FMCG, result ori ented with proven track records / producing Soaps, Disinfectants, Toilet Cleaners, Sanitary Pads, Suite Cases (Trolleys, Coolers, Perfumes and Cosmetics).
7.) Aluminium Plant Managers - Rolling & Extrusion
- Provide technical expertise, procedures, review and support capabilities in the area of aluminium productions.
- Ability to work and achieve desired goals is inevitable and proven track records of producing varieties of aluminium products.
- The applicants must be a graduate of Engineering with specialty in aluminium with a minimum circle of 3 years working experience in reputable aluminium industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their applications with detailed resume and recent passport size photograph to:
P.O. Box 50175,
Or Through Electronic mail: industriesempIoyment@yahoo.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 13th February, 2013
Preparing for NLNG Aptitude Test? Get the Past Quests and Answers