Job Title: QA/QC Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Attend selected criticality inspections/test/FAT as necessary to ensure highest level of confidence for the equipment and material being procured.
- Perform specific focused audits as necessary and issue reports.
- Monitor Contractors' document control.
- Assist in the evolution of the Permits and Consents register
- Assist the Package Managers in their bidders evaluation (bids stage) & EPC stages of award
- Conduct or partake in any necessary internal and external audit programs to ascertain compliances and report the findings to Management
- Produce and input into KPI's processes and Quality measurements reporting or activities
- Review Contractors' Certification Plan.
- Review Contractors' specification control adherence to codes, standards and statutory requirements.
- Ensure that all nonconformities are resolved, track trends and make recommendations to the QA Package Leader and the PQM for inspection levels and frequency changes.
- Deputise for the Project Quality Manager as required in his absence
- Higher Education (Technical).
- Knowledge of welding and NDT techniques is an advantage.
- High standard of English: Verbal and written communications including report writing and presentation
- Must be a team player, able to brainstorm and solve problems.
- Western Expat preferred
- Extensive experience in QA/QC including work experience within engineering projects.
- Good working knowledge of ISO 9001:2000 and the process based approach to quality management
- Should have an organised, systematic approach, able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 13th February, 2013