Applications are herewith invited from suitably qualified top flight engineers and technologists for immediate recruitment into the underlisted vacant positions. The successful candidates shall be required to undergo on-the-job training under the installation contractors.
Job Title: Safety Officers
- A university degree with second class lower division (or a Higher National Diploma with Upper Credit) in mechanical or electrical engineering shall be the minimum academic qualification.
- Must be ready and willing to take up residence at Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt.
- Must be conversant with Environments Rules and Regulations applicable to depot operations, Fire Fighting Awareness
- Possession of level 3 Safety Professionals Certification shall be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience and exposure in similar job positions in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Must be ready and willing to work long hours and on shift basis if need be.
Method of Application
All interested and qualified applicants are to send their current curriculum vitae to:
Shortlisted candidates shall be invited for written and oral interview at a date to be determined by the Company
The salaries, wages, allowances and personnel welfare packages for all positions is in the region of salary scale for similar jobs obtainable in the downstream sector of the Oil Industry.
Application Deadline 7th February, 2013
Someone might need this, why not Share it.