These tailored solutions include everything from the initial client briefing to the final candidate, or project group, offer.
We are recuiting to fill the below position of:
Job Title: Senior Drilling Supervisor (Jack-up Rig)
Reference Code: 65767564
Description of the Work:
- Supervision of a jack-up rig to achieve the safe and efficient delivery of development, exploration and appraisal wells, in water depths between 19ft and 200ft, offshore Nigeria (OML-123).
- Operations involve the following special challenges:
- High angle / extended reach drilling,
- Third party staff, service and equipment quality,
- Complex supply chain and logistics.
- Interaction with other departments (engineering, production, logistics, etc.).
- Rig based, 28 / 28 rotation.
- Casing cementations (long cement columns),
- Drilling depleted reservoirs,
- Use of splitter wellhead technology,
- Potential for deep leg penetrations (>150ft),
- Technical / engineering qualification preferred.
- BOSIET offshore firefighting and survival or equivalent, including HUET.
- IWCF sub sea well control at supervisory level or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience, of which at least 3 in a similar position.
- Extensive experience involving of jack-up rig operations, knowledge of semi's and land rigs would be beneficial.
- Previous Nigerian / West African experience is advantageous.
- Exemplary HSE leadership.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, capable of leading effectively in a multi-cultural society.
- Preference will be given to candidates with sound drilling engineering knowledge,
- ideally acquired while working for a large international operator.
Competitive day rate, paid overseas by first week of following month, net of Nigerian Income Tax. Travel days paid.
12 months, renewable based on performance.
3 years. Upon completion, reassignment to other projects is a possibility.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 17th February, 2013