Job Title: Web Application Developer
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- You will be comfortable working with team members at all levels and departments within the organization.
- You will be willing to share your opinions and insights with business leaders in order to affect rapid decision cycles and effective technical solutions to business requirements.
- You will be challenged on a daily basis to solve problems in new and creative ways.
- A successful candidate will have demonstrable experience building real online applications in a LAMP environment and will be able to make a meaningful contribution from day one.
- Develop new Web applications as identified by supervisor and management through packaged and customized applications.
- Develop external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
- To maintain the organizations corporate website ensuring strong functionality and optimization
- Candidate must be a team player and willing to teach and to learn.
- Maintain and enhance existing Web applications and all internal systems are integrated.
- Perform complete testing of Web applications unit and system, engaging users as necessary.
- Conduct all user acceptances testing, and report results.
- Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use.
- Develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Candidate should possess a BA/B.Sc in a related discipline and years of experience in a similar field.
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Graphical Design skills using Fireworks or Photoshop would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Proven Web and Database Development experience particularly in developing ecommerce solutions.
- 1+ years of Drupal 7 or Joomla
- Strong database knowledge specifically SQL Server and MySQL
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Your CV should contain your previous work portfolio (Web links/sample of work)
Application Deadline 12th March, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!